The Story Of Us

Saturday, February 12, 2011

big girl bath time

Recently we've moved on to some big girl things. Presley has had a "regular" toothbrush for a while now but I bought "regular" toothpaste the other day & she LOVES it! :) Don't worry it still doesn't have any fluoride in it. & unless her gums are sore, she loves to brush them by herself. If they are sore...I have to hold her down and do it myself. :(

Presley stands up on a stool now in front of the sink. She can almost reach the water to wash her hands. When she's brushing her teeth, she rinses off her toothbrush by herself! ha ha!

We just went from brushing her hair with the soft baby brush to combing it with a comb. & Presley now has tangles in her hair. TANGLES! Those things can't be in my baby's hair! ;) I told my mom I'm going to have to buy some detanglizer spray soon to help!

0 comments: