The Story Of Us

Sunday, December 18, 2011

only one week left…

I can’t believe that Christmas is only one week away. It just doesn’t seem possible. Maybe it’s because we spent Thanksgiving day in Louisiana and then didn’t have our Florida Thanksgiving until a week later. So I feel like I have an extra week until the 25th. My Mom and I went shopping last week for like 12 hours and came home with sore feet, sore legs, and a cold but 80% of my presents were bought! ha ha!

IMG_2589IMG_2596

Presley helped Mamaw and Papaw decorate their tree before we left Louisiana. She was admiring her hard work!

IMG_2600IMG_2603IMG_2604

And this is our tree. Presley decorated the bottom half with the unbreakable ornaments. They are all discombobulated and moved on a daily basis, but I just embrace it because that’s how our life is right now! That big  black mark on her forehead is where she gashed her head open on my nightstand. :( There’s still a mark today and she did it almost 3 weeks ago!

I know this next week will fly by. I just hope I can cram everything that I need to get done into it!

0 comments: