The Story Of Us

Monday, October 5, 2009

first boo boo

Here is Presley's first boo boo that she has ever gotten....well, that left a mark at least! Ha ha! I've accidentally dropped the phone on her head while feeding her! I can't believe I actually just admitted that! I'm good Mommy other than being clumsy, I swear!

But today's incident was not my fault! Our nephew Kameron was trying to calm her down while I was changing her diaper. He was holding a book over her head talking to her about it, and it was working until he dropped it on her head! Poor thing let out this blood curdling scream and I knew she was definitely hurt. Poor Kameron was so sorry...he kept telling Presley "I didn't mean too"! He's so sweet! He gave her a kiss and told her he was sorry! When all the redness went away, I noticed that that stinkin' book left a mark on my baby! So here it is in all it's glory!


0 comments: