The Story Of Us

Saturday, October 17, 2009

pumpkin patch!

My mind can't believe it is fall, but my body sure can. It was FREEZING outside today when we went to the pumpkin patch...hence the breakout of the jackets! So we didn't get any cute pictures with Presley's adorable onesie that said "My First Halloween". Hopefully we can look back on these pictures and realize that it was Presley's first pumpkin patch experience...hopefully being the key word! Presley picked out her own pumpkin to have (see photos 1 and 2). In the second one, she is trying to look at it! She kept getting closer and closer to it. I thought she was going to try and chew on it! She probably would have at least drooled on it! :) Jaden was such a good baby-holder. He held onto her tight and she sat up good for him! I was impressed on both their parts!

Tomorrow is a big day....Kole's 3rd birthday party and Presley is FOUR months old! =)

0 comments: