The Story Of Us

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Karate kicks from the stomach


I've posted a picture of little pea's BIG foot, because nothing really strikes me important enough today to blog about except little pea kicking. Boy s/he is going to town in there! It's so amazing and I love it! It really isn't the "butterfly flutters" so many people told me it would feel like. It started out feeling like vibrations or muscle twitches, but has gradually changed to hard kicks. Sometimes I'll honestly forget that I'm pregnant and then little pea will kick me, and it's almost as if s/he is saying "I'm still here so don't forget about me!!" It's so funny! Jeremiah has only felt s/he move once with his hand on my belly, but I know there is more to come! Little pea does the cutest thing whenever Jeremiah and I hold hands, hug or kiss....s/he moves like crazy! I think it's awesome that little pea knows his/her parents already! This baby definitely knows they are LOVED!

0 comments: