The Story Of Us

Monday, March 2, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

I really cannot get enouch ice cream! I love it in any form....Frostys, shakes, sundaes, splits, and of course, right out of the carton! Flavor doesn't even matter! Although sometimes I do have a preference of one over the other! But in general I love it! Yummmm....just writing about it makes my mouth salivate for it! It's funny because people always ask me what I've been craving, and I always say nothing in particular. I guess because I've never really thought about it as a craving...I have always liked ice cream. But I can FOR SURE now say ice cream is a craving! On that note, I think I'll go have a bowl of ice cream! =)

1 comments:

Jeremiah said...

This is the father-to-be. I'm very excited to about the pregnancy. Just wanted to say how grateful I am to have such a wonderful wife and best friend to share parenthood with. I love you Ashley and you too Sweet Pea. I can't wait to finally meet you!

P.S. - She really does love ice cream!