The Story Of Us

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

WOW! There are less than 3 weeks left until Christmas! Yay! Presley is going to have such a great time...she already is! She helped me decorate the tree last night. She sat in awe in her bumbo seat at the multi-colored lights! She loved looking at the ornaments too. She slobbered ALL over the mitten one that she's holding! She was such a good little helper!

We went to the Christmas Parade tonight and boy was it FREEZING outside! Florida is not supposed to be this cold! I felt like we were out on an arctic tundra! (I don't even know what that is, but it sounds cold enough!) We got bundled up and tried to enjoy it despite the cold. Presley was the cutest little eskimo ever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious, so reminds me of you when you were "my little baby girl" and this song makes me cry......
love ya'll,
mom