The Story Of Us

Sunday, August 16, 2009

4th post as a Mommy

I know I'm a slacker...but in all fairness I have an 8 week old that just loves me sooo much that she can't stand to be without me for one second! So I have to oblige and surrender to her will! Ha ha! =) I can't believe that Presley is this old already. Most days I feel like I should still be pregnant. I really enjoyed being pregnant and honestly do miss it sometimes. I miss Presley kicking me at 2 am and waking me up hiccuping out of control!! But those days are over now...at least for a while! Hopefully our next little one won't make his or her debut for 2 or so years!

I think Jeremiah and I are adjusting quite nicely to life with the three of us. Some days it's harder than others, but we take it moment by moment those days. By the grace of God we have made it through some rough times and we are enduring those times still today, but having a beautiful, healthy baby girl more than makes up for the rough patches! We are so blessed and we know it and thank God every day!

0 comments: