The Story Of Us

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Presley at Two months!




Here is our sweet girl getting bigger! (She was REALLY sleepy in this picture! ha ha!) She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long at her 2 month checkup! Dr. P just told us to keep doing what we were doing as far as feedings go. She is still nursing and we are supplementing with the soy formula. But she is eating (mostly!) every 3 hours and then goes about 6 hours at night! GO PRESLEY! I love seeing her grow! It makes me feel like I am doing my job!

She also had to get shots at this checkup. It nearly killed me! Seriously! I have to give shots sometimes at work and it never phases me. BUT it is certainly different with your own child! I cried on the way to the Dr's office, just thinking about it. And I wanted to slap the nurse that did it to Presley, but I refrained myself. Jeremiah could never be the one to take her to a shot appointment, cause I'd be bailing him out of jail later on that day!

Her next appointment is her 4 month checkup, where again, she'll get shots. :(

0 comments: