The Story Of Us

Monday, August 3, 2009

updates, updates

So again I apologize for being a bad blogger! It's so hard to do anything else but take care of Presley right now. But I think I did a good job chronicling my pregnancy with her and I want to write about every day happenings so I can remember these precious things about her growing up. That being said, today was my 6 week postpartum checkup and my body is healing so well. My whole experience of having a child has been so blessed.

Presley is already growing up so fast...I can't believe she will be 7 weeks old on Thursday! She is smiling now. She started that about a week ago. I think she is going to be ticklish, because the easiest way to get her to smile is to brush around her mouth and nose with your finger, and she just lights up. This absolutely just melts my heart! I really need to get a picture of it!

I think she will start cooing any day now. When you talk to her, she has this serious look on her face and her mouth is tensed up like she is trying to get something out. It's so adorable to see! Hopefully when she starts "talking" I can get it on video. Most of the time when kids do something remarkable...you can't ever get them to do it again so you can capture it on film or video!!

0 comments: