The Story Of Us

Monday, September 7, 2009

NURSERY!

Well, after 11.5 weeks, Presley FINALLY has a completed nursery! The furniture didn't arrive until after she did. And since we did not know if Sweet Pea was a girl or boy, we didn't really have specific things picked out for the nursery. But when Presley made her debut and was in fact, a GIRL!, I decided to do a "bird/nature" theme. I had so much fun decorating her room for her! Every detail was meticulously planned for Presley! ALL of the artwork, except for the tree and the quote above her crib, was made by me and/or my Mom. We even did the letters for her name! I LOVE everything about this beautiful room!

9 comments:

karisa said...

it's gorgeous! i'm also doing a bird/nature theme. would you mind sharing how you did the artwork and the letters?

Beth Shaw said...

Hi- I found your blog through your post on thebump... I'd also love to know how you made the letters above the bed. :) ~Beth

Krista@RustikChic said...

I found your link at Cleared for Takeoff...What a sweet nursery!! I love the bird artwork. You made it?! LOVE. :)

Kim said...

Love the bird theme....I did the same thing in my daughter's room!

Unknown said...

Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nursery. I love everything around the crib area and the tree.~Darlene

Ashia said...

I LOVE the name Presley! It's been on my "baby name list" for forever! :) Her room is super cute!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love it! My youngest daughter has a pink/brown nursery also (and, we didn't know if she was a boy or a girl, so I also waited to decorate until after she was born!)

Terrell said...

Soooo loving this! You just cannot go wrong with Pink and Brown! It'll be perfect for years to come! I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner and I just love your blog! I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! Have a darling day!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~