The Story Of Us

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Mommy & Me group =(



Today was the last day Presley and I attended our Mommy & Me group. It's a group for well, mommies and babies!! We all get together and give advice, vent, cry, laugh, whatever we need to do! It was such a good thing for us to be able to go to and I wish we could continue to do so. But I start work next week and my schedule just won't allow us to go. So I'm pretty sad about it! Oh well, I have a few of the girls phone numbers, so maybe we can just keep in touch privately. Because the advice of a seasoned mother is INVALUABLE, I tell ya!!

I also posted the newest pictures of Miss Priss! We took them on Sunday after church. I think she is the most adorable baby on earth, but then again, I'm a little partial!

OH, I almost forgot! Presley always gets weighed at the group and today she weighed..........
10 lbs 2oz!! Yay Presley! 15 oz in 15 days....that's perfect weight gain!

0 comments: