The Story Of Us

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

oh summertime how I want thee to be here....NOW

WHY WHY WHY....did I have to have a girl? I guess so Jeremiah and I can go more into debt! ha ha! I can't wait for summer to be here. I love the warm weather. And the cute clothes....for Presley of course! I think I might go a little crazy with her summer wardrobe. It's kinda bad that I'm already looking! But we don't have many hand me down clothes from Kole in the size that Presley's going to be in in summer. So, that is good for my clothes obsession, and bad for my wallet! For now, I'll just look online and get the warm fuzzies knowing that in a short while Presley will be wearing these cute things!



1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I knew that God was saving me from financial ruin when he blessed me with a boy! Hehe! Enjoy shopping!