The Story Of Us

Saturday, February 27, 2010

To my sweet angel,

There have been a lot of things going on in our lives that have made me think about what type of mother that I want to be for you. I don't know if I could ever describe in words what you mean to me Presley. You probably will not understand the deep, unconditional, immeasurable love that I have for you...until you have children of your own. I know I am not perfect and there will probably be many things that we disagree on. But please know that every single day, there is not a breath that I don't take for you. Every second of the day, you are in my thoughts and in my heart. And I will always try to do the very best that I can for you. I promise to always comfort and protect you. I will always have your best interest at heart when making decisions for you. You are a precious gift that God entrusted me and your daddy to take care of, and we do not take that responsibility lightly. I pray that you can remember when life is unfair and unjust, just how incredible you are. You are so beautiful and you have been my greatest reward. I love you more than I could have ever imagined.

Mommy

1 comments:

Vicky said...

I could have written this (word for word) to you. It is exactly how I have felt since the day you were born. Isn't the circle of life amazing? I love you!
Your mommy!