The Story Of Us

Sunday, February 14, 2010

playing catch up

So since I haven't blogged in almost a month (sorry!) I figured I better post at least once before it's time for Presley's 8 month old post!! Nothing special has been going on....just life in general. The days just seem to fly by, one right after another! I get so caught up with working, cleaning, cooking, laundry, Presley's schedule....I stop and think sometimes "Did I read her a book today/ play with her enough today/ does she know how much I love her even if I don't do those things perfectly each day?" I'm sure I put too much pressure on myself. BUT I know that time is flying by and I don't want to miss a second of her precious life. Especially not to monotonous doings. Anyway didn't mean to make that depressing turn! On to some cute pictures!

Presley blowing bubbles!!


Looking down at her shirt! (inherited from Kole!)

And this is my attempt to make her laugh!

0 comments: