The Story Of Us

Monday, April 26, 2010

if ever you need reminding



I found this blog and while reading it, with tears streaming down my face, decided that everyone needs to take a look at it. Stacy shows the most incredible strength in dealing with the death of her son. I know, death is not an easy subject to stomach. Let alone a newborn baby's death. But it is such a powerful, moving experience to read this blog. I know that I am so guilty of not living and loving each day to the fullest. I can't wait for Presley to wake up so I can hold her tighter and kiss her longer than I ever have. I have great faith in God that he plans everything perfectly. And sometimes we can't see His master plan for days, months, even years later. And I know that if Presley goes home to Jesus before I do, she will be held in the arms of the one who loves her even more than I do. I pray that I won't know that excruciating hurt. But reading Stacy's blog gives me hope that life does endure with the hope of Jesus.

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I had an early miscarriage before JP and I found her blog in the midst of all that. Her strength, and faith, is amazing! I am always so happy for them when I read about their new baby girl!