The Story Of Us

Saturday, April 24, 2010

three about me

I found this little survey, if you will, on another blog. I thought it was cute and easy to read, therefore I filled it out! I rarely post about myself so, why not? Enjoy! Oh, and they are in no particular order.

Three Names I Answer to:

1. Ashley
2. Ma ma
3. Baby (from my darling husband)

Three Places I Have Lived:
1. Winona, Mississippi
2. Bakersfield, California
3. Navarre, Florida

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Coca Cola
2. Sweet Tea
3. Chocolate milk

Three Shows I Watch (sadly there are many, many more. just ask my dvr!)
1. Modern Family
2. The Office
3. Project Runway

Three Worth Remembering Shows from the Past
1. Saved by the Bell
2. SNL (mid-late 90's)
3. Boy Meets World

Three Places I Have Been
1. Los Angeles (swoon!)
2. Las Vegas (double swoon!)
3. St. Lucia (triple swoon!)

Three Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Australia
2. New York City
3. Savannah, Georgia

Three Jobs I Have Had:
1. Manager at an ice cream store
2. Old Navy
3. waitress at Ruby Tuesday's

Three People Who Text Me
1. My husband
2. Karri
3. hmmmm....no one else really

Three Favorite Dishes
1. BBQ pork sandwiches
2. homemade cheeseburgers
3. Grilled Shrimp Caprese (from Olive Garden)

Three Makeup Products I Couldn't Live Without
1. Mascara
2. Eyeliner
3. Clinique moisturizing gel

Three Things I am Looking Forward To
1. Presley's birthday :)
2. My fabulous in-laws visiting this week!
3. Having another baby (distant future, folks!)

2 comments:

Keli said...

Love your t.v. choices! past and present. is it weird that we own all of the Saved by the bells on DVD?

Ashley said...

ha ha! no girl it's not weird at all! i love me some zack morris ;)