The Story Of Us

Saturday, April 24, 2010

nothing new

There hasn't really been much going on in the Petty household. Just the everyday stuff. Presley just discovered door stoppers and she's in love! She will sit there and fling it back and forth until it comes off the baseboard. It's pretty funny how entertaining mundane things can be to babies!

The BIG birthday will be here before I know it and I'm procrastinating about making decisions for it. I have decided on a theme and place, but that's about it. I think we are just doing family as guests. I've gone back in forth in my mind on whether to invite a lot of people. I think it would be fun to have some friends that we have met through the Mommy & Me play group help us celebrate. But we have always just had family at first parties and ultimately Presley doesn't have a clue of what's going on! This party is for our memories. Presley can have her parties her way when she gets older....this one's mine! :)


This is an invitation idea that I've been eying. It fits the theme perfectly!

And finally, I can't WAIT to get my monogramming machine up and running! My mom got the software we needed so all that's missing is fabric, thread, and time to do it! I'm so excited. I've gotten some cute plain dresses for Presley and Kole that are just screaming for an applique to jump on them!

2 comments:

Keli said...

A monogramming machine!! How fun!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Yaaaaay!!!! A monagramming machine! You better get busy! Oh yeah, like the invite too ;)