The Story Of Us

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope y'all had a great Christmas! I know we did! Jeremiah and I both had a 3 day weekend and were able to spend time with family. We missed seeing Presley's Pappaw & Mammaw, but maybe we can talk them into coming to Florida again one year! ;) On Christmas Eve, we went to the 3pm service that our church had at the Saenger Theater downtown. Then we headed over to Jeremiah's mom's house. We ate dinner and then Presley opened her presents. She got some cool puzzles that we had to open right away of course! She loved them!

Presley with her little tree at Meemaw's house! It was so cute! She didn't bother it too much, probably because it was on a table. Good thought for next year! Ha!
Then we came home and opened our presents. Presley got a block train, shoes, animal sound blocks, pjs, and some crayons. She loved the shoes and didn't want to take them off. Who could blame her? They have the sherpa material in them....so soft!
And Santa came on Christmas morning! He brought Presley a kitchen, her own chair, some books, a puppy, an animal train, the potsy toy, and an owl backpack. She loved the chair and puppy! She went straight to them, picked up the puppy and loved on it and then sat down in the chair! Then she noticed the kitchen and dropped the dog and went over to it! I think she pushed every button on it in the first two minutes. She loves it! She liked the potsy toy too. It talks to you about the food you put in it. It has some catchy little tunes!

After breakfast we went over to my parents' house. Both my dad and brother were able to be here this Christmas and it was awesome! We had such a good time! We stuffed ourselves with yummy food, opened more presents, and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I might have even napped on the couch a little bit! ;)

Jaden was burping Kole's doll. He was learning how to be a good daddy! :)
It was probably one of the best days I've ever had! Not because of the gifts I got, but because I know what Christmas is truly about.....the birth of our Savior. I'm so grateful that God loves us so much that he sent his most precious gift, Jesus, to us. I can't imagine my life with God and it's so wonderful to know that I'll never have to live it without Him.

I hope that you had peace that only the Lord can bring this Christmas season, and if not, I pray that you will have it this coming year!

1 comments:

Keli said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Love the chair she got.