The Story Of Us

Friday, December 17, 2010

our day in pictures

I know that no one is going to care about this post, but I wanted to do it! Today was definitely not the typical day in our household, but I drug my camera around everywhere to remember a day in the life of Presley anyway.

Our morning started out crazy. I'll just say it involved puke & presley. :( I think it was just a fluke because she acted fine the rest of the day. Anyway, we went with our friend Karri to Pensacola to finish up our Christmas shopping. We went to Five Guys for lunch. Yum! How does it get better each time we go?

Then we went to the mall for a few things. We went to Claires and Presley tried on this Santa hat headband. I couldn't believe that she was still enough for me to take a picture.
Next up was Old Navy where Presley made a fast friend! Ha ha! She told the dog just "Hi" at first and then branched out to petting it on the head! She was so cute. Presley has only ever been around just a few dogs and I guess she thought she would take advantage of the one that didn't move! Ha!

And no girls shopping trip would be complete without a trip to Starbucks! =)

Presley and I came home and played for a little bit before the kids got dropped off and Daddy came home. Kameron, Jaden, and Kole are spending the night and spending all day tomorrow with us! It should be fun...hopefully I'll still be sane by tomorrow night! Ha ha! Just kidding, they are really great kids and we love having them over! :)

Isn't that a funny picture above? It makes me laugh because I was trying to get a picture of her cute shirt (that was totally a dress from last year! score with 2 years of wear!) but she just kept coming up to me wanting to sit in my lap.

Tonight we ate some pizza and then headed over to Pensacola again to look at some Christmas lights. There is this house on Cove Ave (the 2nd street on the left going west past the Lowe's on Nine Mile) that is decked out with lights. You can tune your radio to a certain station and the lights dance to music! It is so cool! I love going every year and the kids definitely enjoyed it! We didn't get over there until about 9 pm and the lights were still going when we left 30 min later. I think they start at dark & the radio station is 103.3 FM in case anyone wants to go and already have their radio tuned. I highly recommend going...it's a Pensacola must!

Not too great of pictures I know. But I had to take some and this was the best I got. I need to figure out how to shoot in the dark!

Hope you all had a great Friday!

3 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

We LOVE the cove avenue house! So fun! I'm glad you finally got to visit 5 guys!

Keli said...

I learn something new everyday about Pensacola. I will have to take Trenten there tonight. We drove around town(well, in a 10 min. radius from our house) last night and saw some pretty stuff. He would love that. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

you are welcome! I think he'll love it!