The Story Of Us

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Poor Presley spent New Years sick! Not that she even knows or cares what New Years is, but still I felt bad for her. I'm not sure if it's a cold or just allergies. I'm leaning more toward allergies because her eyes are watering and her nose is running, but that's it. I gave her some Claritin yesterday and again today and she seems a little better. Her eyes watering makes her look so sad though! I hate seeing it!

On top of that, Presley has a cold sore on her bottom lip. I have no clue where she got it from. Maybe someone kissed her that has them or she could have gotten it from the church nursery. Either way it makes me want to smack somebody for giving it to my baby and now she'll never get rid of the virus that causes them. :( Oh and icing on the cake....she's teething! Her molars are SO swollen in her little gums. Presley has been such a trooper through it all. We went shopping yesterday and she hung in there all day! I know, we're awesome parents aren't we? ;)

& I promised pictures from last night so here they are.


Here is the AWESOME cross picture Karri gave me! I absolutely love it! Our friend Holli's mom made it. She totally sells them at a gallery in her hometown. And I am now the proud owner of one! =)

I had to hang it up immediately. It now has a permanent home in the foyer!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

The horrible cold is going around EVERYWHERE and very contagious. And it is very common to get cold sores when you have a cold.
And those owl pjs are so cute, where did you find them?

Ashley said...

Thanks! The PJs came from Old Navy.

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Love this shoes! Sorry about the cold sore, poor baby! That virus is tricky though, either people get them or they don't. I've never had one, Eli gets them all the time!