The Story Of Us

Monday, January 10, 2011

my funny little artist

Presley colored her first picture today. Well, not really. She has colored two before but I hung them up on the fridge where she could see them, and um, yeah, big mistake! She ripped them right off and then proceeded to rip them up! Lesson learned and now her beautiful picture is hanging up high on the fridge where she can still see it but not rip it up! :)

I wanted to post about some of the funny things that Presley has been doing lately before I forget about them. I was laying in her floor the other night playing with her and I had my eyes closed. She said "mama" once and when I didn't answer her the first time she said it again. Then instead of yelling it (which she does 15 million times a day, so this was odd!) she calmly came over and pulled my eyelid open and said mama again! It was so funny!

We go to church in Gulf Breeze which requires us to use the Garcon Point Bridge. We used to have to stop every Sunday and pay the toll. Now we have a Sunpass so we just drive on through the booth. Every time we go through it, Presley claps her hands and says "all done"! Ha ha! I guess she's glad we don't have to stop anymore?

In the middle of Presley's sickness last week, we found out that she knows how to blow her nose! Ha ha! I was wiping her nose and just instinctively said "blow" then thought for a split second she can't do that. Well, I was wrong! She now asks for a tissue and just goes to town blowing that nose!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Can't believe she can blow her nose! And I love your coloring pics!