The Story Of Us

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

19 weeks

  • How far along?  19 weeks today!
  • Total weight gain:  +6 lbs as of 16 weeks, not sure now
  • Maternity clothes? I’m rocking the bella band with my regular pants and a few maternity tops
  • Stretch marks? none, yet! My stomach is getting itchy so they might be coming.
  • Sleep: ok
  • Best moment this week: cookout with my family, and fun kid-free shopping with Karri!
  • Miss Anything? not having heartburn
  • Movement: yes! (: not really strong yet, but I notice them more frequently.
  • Food cravings: nothing in particular
  • Food aversions: pretty much anything raw when I’m cooking. Raw chicken and uncooked ground beef grosses me out. I’m ok to eat it though once it’s cooked. It’s weird
  • Gender: ???? We find out this week! (: Presley thinks it’s a boy and so does everyone else, so we’ll see!
  • Labor Signs: none thank goodness
  • Symptoms: round ligament pains, and general cramping. Dr. D says the cramping is worse with the second baby! Your uterus stretches faster the second time around….fun!
  • Belly Button in or out? in
  • Wedding rings on or off? on
  • Looking forward to: finding out the gender this week! My anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday morning. We have decided to have the u/s tech just write down the gender for us and we will open it at our anniversary dinner on Saturday night. We found out alone with Presley (we were the only two in the delivery room) and we want to find out alone with this one too!

IMG_3382

0 comments: