The Story Of Us

Monday, July 16, 2012

21 weeks

21 wks
  • How far along?  20 weeks and 6 days
  • Total weight gain:  +11 lbs
  • Maternity clothes? a few! the dress above is small maternity dress and it’s a little bit big. but it was free and in black, my favorite color, so I love it! (:
  • Stretch marks? none
  • Sleep: insomnia has been setting in lately and it stinks!
  • Best moment this week: well, I’m looking forward to telling everyone the gender and seeing/hearing their reactions
  • Miss Anything? being able to eat a lot of seafood! I don’t crave it, but we go out to eat I constantly think “am I eating too much mercury?”
  • Movement: oh yes! the baby is such a night owl!
  • Food cravings: nothing in particular
  • Food aversions: this isn’t really an aversion, but if I wait too long to eat when I’m hungry I get super nauseous. like, dry heave nauseous…it’s lovely!
  • Gender: We know! We know! (; The big reveal for everybody else is Friday!
  • Labor Signs: none thank goodness
  • Symptoms: still round ligament pains, and general cramping. and also killer heartburn.
  • Belly Button in or out? in
  • Wedding rings on or off? on
  • Looking forward to: telling everyone whether it’s a baby girl or baby boy!
IMG_3424

0 comments: