The Story Of Us

Monday, July 9, 2012

BOY or GIRL? take two!

When I was about 30 weeks pregnant with Presley I took a bunch of online quizzes to see what they said about the sex of the baby. Here’s the post. Of course, I never believe any of them. I think it’s just a fun thing to do! I took the exact ones again this time. Only two were correct with her, because she is obviously a girl! (: So I wonder if these are right? I know!! (; But everyone has to wait a little bit longer to find out! 11 days to be exact! We’re going to do a gender reveal party of sorts. We’re just getting my family and his mom together for dinner and then have a cake with blue or pink in the middle!

We had our anniversary dinner Saturday night and we found out then! It’s exciting to know because I’ll enjoy being able to do the nursery specifically for a boy or girl this time. Not to mention having clothes washed and ready to wear! Oh and being able to buy monogrammed stuff, of course! (= Everybody but me thinks it is/wants a boy. I’ve only had one dream about the sex, and it’s been a girl. So, we’ll see soon!

parents.com gender predictor: Boy

sexratio.com: Girl

babyman: Boy

bump.com: Boy

justmommies.com: Boy

laboroflove: Boy

1 comments:

Emily N. said...

I'm dying to know! That's so exciting!