The Story Of Us

Sunday, July 1, 2012

NAS trip

The first day of spring break was crazy rainy so we decided to spend the day at the Naval Air Station museum. Unfortunately the rest of Pensacola had the same idea and it was insanely packed! We still had a good time though. They loved seeing all the planes and playing in the kids area. I always love seeing the movies they have on IMAX, but we didn’t do that this time. We ate at the little cafĂ© there and it was delicious. I don’t remember it being that good before! I think it’s pretty amazing that we live so close to the home of The Blue Angels!

IMG_2788

IMG_2784IMG_2777

Kole wasn’t feeling the picture with the planes. She wanted my mom to hold her instead of Presley!

IMG_2781IMG_2780

The one on the right cracks me up! Kole decided to fly like a plane! (:

IMG_2799IMG_2796

This one was much better…all smiles! Of course the only picture of Presley and I turned out super blurry. Glad we got a bunch of my mom and the kids though!

IMG_2794IMG_2790IMG_2772

Oh I love these munchkins! (:

0 comments: