The Story Of Us

Saturday, October 6, 2012

32 weeks

  • How far along?  technically 32 weeks and 4 days
  • Total weight gain:  +20 lbs
  • Maternity clothes? everything that I wear!
  • Stretch marks? none
  • Sleep: it’s been kinda restless lately….which stinks!
  • Best moment this week: seeing baby girl on the ultrasound and finding out that she was bigger than we thought she would be
  • Miss Anything? being able to do little things without getting out of breath
  • Movement: she’s gotten to the point where she can kick my ribs and it’s fun…..NOT! but I do love feeling her move
  • Food cravings: chicken strips, especially from McDonald’s or Whataburger. very weird!
  • Food aversions: none
  • Gender: GIRL! :)
  • Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions almost daily. they’re worse and more painful when I’m at work though
  • Belly Button in or out? in
  • Wedding rings on or off? on, but they’re getting more difficult to squeeze on. I just told Jeremiah the other day that I was glad that I bought a cheapo Target wedding band when I thought I had lost my real rings, because it’s become so handy when mine won’t fit! I can at least still feel married!
  • Looking forward to: maternity pictures next Saturday and finishing her nursery!

You’ll have to excuse the dirty mirror and the quality of the cell phone pic! But at least you can see the belly!

IMG_1287

look at her sweet little cheeks! I can’t wait to kiss them! (: I kind of hate ultrasounds at the regular OB’s office because they’re so grainy and have lots of shadows. which makes my medical mind go crazy with wild thoughts. the high-risk ultrasounds that we got with Presley were such better quality. but I guess it’s better not to have to be seen by high-risk!

IMG_1289IMG_1311

0 comments: