The Story Of Us

Monday, October 29, 2012

35 weeks

 

  • How far along?  technically 35 weeks and 5 days
  • Total weight gain:  + probably 30 lbs
  • Maternity clothes? everything that I wear!
  • Stretch marks? none
  • Sleep: eh. every time I turn over I have a contraction, which of course wakes me up.
  • Best moment this week: my mom finishing the bedding! my baby shower! getting our maternity pictures! washing tiny clothes and putting them away to be used SOON!
  • Miss Anything? being able to do anything without getting out of breath
  • Movement: all of the time, more so at night. and sweet girl has daily hiccups
  • Food cravings: still chicken strips from Whataburger
  • Food aversions: none
  • Gender: GIRL! :)
  • Labor Signs: contractions everyday. I mean everyday. 7 out of 10 of them are pretty painful. and sometimes they’re every couple of minutes. I do feel like maybe she dropped a little bit this past week because it’s been a little bit easier to breathe
  • Belly Button in or out? in
  • Wedding rings on or off? off. I’m wearing my Target cheap-o band.
  • Looking forward to: my doctor’s appointment on Thursday morning to see if my contractions have made me dilate more. here’s hoping!
IMG_1408

0 comments: