The Story Of Us

Sunday, October 7, 2012

It’s a GIRL!

I know this is old news but I still wanted to put it on the blog to remember! When we had our 20 week ultrasound 2 days before our 6th wedding anniversary, we decided to just have the ultrasound tech print out a picture of the gender and put it in an envelope. Then we went to dinner on our anniversary night and opened the envelope after dessert.  Then a few weeks later we went to dinner with my parents and his mom and step dad. Then came back to our house and cut the cake to see that it had a PINK middle!

IMG_0986IMG_0987

Everyone was really surprised that it was a girl. Presley and Kole were disappointed, to say the least. Kole almost cried that it wasn’t a boy. Ha! I really didn’t expect the two girls to act like that. I thought they would be happy to have another girl on their side.

Aren’t these shirts so cute? I’m so excited to be having a girl! (Not that I wouldn’t have loved to have a baby boy…maybe someday!) I can’t wait to dress my girls alike. And see them playing together. I hope they become best friends for life. :)

IMG_0977IMG_0978

When we went to the ultrasound appointment this week, we asked the tech to look again and make sure that she was really a she. “definitely a girl” was what she said when she scanned me!

0 comments: