The Story Of Us

Monday, May 18, 2009

BABY SHOWER #1

Sweet Pea's first shower was such a blast!! The theme was "sweet pea"! How fitting!! My friend Jessica hosted it and essentially made the shower perfect! She should seriously be a party planner! We had the most delicious finger foods and desserts AND a white chocolate fountain! I was in heaven!

We played the infamous "dirty diaper" game, where candy bars are melted in the diaper and you have to guess what they are. It was kind of disturbing but all in all, fun to play. We also had to complete a "P" crossword puzzle, where every word had the letter P in it. It was super creative and fun to do! We had to guess how many sweet peas were in a vase and my mom won that with a guess of 3500, I think. There were around 3400 in all!

It was a fantastic party and I appreciate that Jessica took time out of her very busy schedule to give us this shower! Thanks again Jess! Thanks also to everyone who came and celebrated Sweet Pea's impending arrival. It made me feel very loved!


0 comments: