The Story Of Us

Sunday, May 10, 2009

not being able to sleep = not fun

I've been up since 3 am and I am still not tired enough to go back to sleep. Granted I have to be up in 3 hours or so to get ready for church, so I might just want to stay up. But then I'll be literally not able to keep my eyes open by the end of the service.

AND it's not even poor Sweet Pea's fault. S/he hasn't woken me up out of a dead sleep in a few days. Some nights are just like this...I wake up for no apparent reason, then can't fall back asleep. Not fun for anyone, but especially not fun for a pregnant lady who is exhausted enough during the day without being sleep deprived.

Anywho, just rambling. Sweet Pea is kicking me now, probably saying "can we please get off the internet and go back to sleep?"!!

0 comments: