The Story Of Us

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Randomness

So this is a gift that my awesome friend Shelbie got for us! Isn't it sweet? The basket has just about everything a baby would need. It was so thoughtful of her and we really appreciate it (as does Sweet Pea)! It was just so darn cute that I had to take a picture of it and post it! =) THANKS SHELBIE!

And here is the latest picture of the Petty family taken yesterday, with Sweet Pea being 30 weeks and 3 days. Our nephew, Kameron was the photographer and he did an excellent job if I do say so myself.

Everything is going good! I'm still feeling great, well besides being kicked in the ribs a lot and not being able to sleep due to the one person dance-off in my belly! Seriously I wake up at least once a night to Sweet Pea dancing away in there. Again, at first it's quite cute and comical, but after an hour of entertainment, I'm ready to go to sleep! One of the latest things Mr/Ms Petty has been doing is following me to whichever side I'm on sleeping on. Example- I'm laying on my left side, s/he will come over to that side of my belly and start kicking over there. So I'll move over to my right side to not squish Sweet Pea. But NOOOOO...that little booger just comes over to my right side and starts kicking over there!!! I guess this kid is already giving me a run for my money!

0 comments: