The Story Of Us

Sunday, March 21, 2010

$10,000

in damages....these pictures are what that looks like.

On Tuesday Presley got into her first wreck when some lady rear ended her and Jeremiah. Thank the Lord that no one was seriously hurt. Jeremiah's neck and head were hurt from whip lash, but no life threatening injuries. Jeremiah said it didn't even scare Presley. I'm sure it helped that he is the cool, calm, collected one out of us....I would have been an emotional mess if I had been there! I hadn't been in a wreck in so long that I forgot just how crappy they can make things for a while. It will take a month to fix my car. So we are stuck in this awful rental car and we can't really go anywhere until Presley's new car seat gets here. Oh well, at least it's made me a more cautious and courteous driver these last few days. 

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

This is terrible! So glad everyones okay and I would have been a hot mess myself! Good thing Presley did so well!