The Story Of Us

Monday, March 8, 2010

little randoms

I don't really have any BIG news to report...but Presley has recently started doing a few little new things.

She has found her body when she's naked...mainly her round little tummy! She was in the bathtub a few days ago and looked down only to become fascinated with her belly fat. She kept pinching it and rubbing it! Ha ha! It was so funny! Then from touching her belly she noticed her arms, so she had to start pinching them! I figured that she was going to hurt herself because she has talons for fingernails. No matter how short I try and keep them, her fingernails grow overnight!

I *think* that Presley has started to wave bye bye! I'm sure you are wondering why I say *think*. Well, she isn't consistently doing it every time. BUT she makes the motions sometimes, so that's why I am sticking with I *think*!!!

Presley has also started to scoot backwards when on her belly sometimes. Again, not all of the time! (I think that Presley's middle name should have been unpredictable!!) She starts doing something new and I get all excited thinking we are about to teeth, crawl, eat like a big girl, etc...., but nooooooooooo. She goes the very next day back to her original self! :) But she has been getting up on all four limbs and rocking a bit. So maybe crawling is closer than Mommy thinks!

0 comments: