The Story Of Us

Saturday, March 6, 2010

You might need to stay away from this post

if you have an obsession with buying baby bows! I found this seller through Mrs. Foreste, who has a blog that I follow. (She too has a love for baby bows!) So of course, what do I do when introduced to a new set of bows? Buy them all up, that's what! Not only does Princess Couture Designs have ridiculously affordable bows and clips, the owner, Michellene, is great to work with. I asked if she could do a plain black and brown bow for Presley. And without hesitation, she replied How big do you want them? Ha ha! I love it! The bows come with a non-slip grip on them so they stay put! Which is a must for Presley's fine hair. =) Not that my little blog gets many readers....but I wanted to share a great find with those who do!

  Okay so not the greatest picture of Presley. She's a little hard to keep still for a picture these days! But I promise you all of these bows are so incredibly cute!

1 comments:

Princess couture Designs said...

Thanks for the awesome post! Your little one is soo cute!

Anyone who finds me from this blog can recieve 10% off their order. Just mention "presley's post" when placing your order!

Thanks again!