The Story Of Us

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Motherhood is not for sissies

My mom gave me this book the month that Presley was born. Little did I know then how true these sayings actually are! Here are a few of my favorites!

I figure if the kids are alive at the end of the day, I've done my job. - Roseanne

Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare. - Ed Asner

Never tell a child anything you wouldn't want the whole neighborhood to know.

Cleaning the house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller

Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he is buying. - Fran Lebowitz

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. - Sam Levenson

When all else fails, PRAY.

1 comments:

Keli said...

I love these! When Presley gets older you will really start to understand them even better! My favorite is the dinner one.