The Story Of Us

Sunday, June 5, 2011

another "not really goodbye"!

So all of my friends are leaving me for Virginia! Waaaa! No, not really but another one of my good friends has moved to Virginia. What is it with that place? ;) I am really happy for her and her hubby. But I'm not going to lie, I'm super bummed for myself. Not that I see her every week but, losing the possibility of seeing her each week...stinks. Emily and I went to middle school and high school together. And she's honestly always been the sweetest person. She would do just about anything for anyone and she is as beautiful inside as she is out. She and I lost touch for a couple of years after we graduated. But when we did see each other again, it's like we never missed a beat. That's how great she is! =) Last Monday morning she came over and played with Presley. And then we went to lunch. Of course we had to take a picture together and I had to upload some of the other ones of us through the years. I wish I had a picture of us in middle school! I'm sure I do but we didn't have digital cameras in those days to upload anything!

Us at my bridal shower FIVE years ago!

At my baby shower TWO years ago!

Wow, we really like to be in the same pose, huh?! :)

And a Presley pic for good measure!

Thank you Emily for always being such a great friend to me! I know it's not "goodbye", but a "see ya soon". Good luck to you & Jason, miss you and love ya girl!

0 comments: