The Story Of Us

Monday, June 27, 2011

2 year check up and random funny things

Presley had her 2 year check up with Dr. P this morning. She weighs 25 lbs and is 33.75 inches long. She's in the 25% for weight and 50% for length, which are the percentiles she's been riding since birth. At least she's consistent! Dr P said that she was hitting milestones appropriately and then told me what she should be doing by the age of three. (at 3 she should know her name, age, gender, jump completely off the ground and draw a circle on paper) It's hard to believe that the 3 yr check up is her next well visit. Crazy! Poor Presley also had to get one more shot today. But now she's done until her booster for Kindergarten!

And now some random stuff~
Presley's says "Ni Hao" when she turns on her Leap Frog farm sounds toy on the fridge. Yep that's hello in Chinese. Silly girl!

And then the other morning we saw a bird fly by the window. Presley asked "where bird dow?" I said I don't know where the bird went. Maybe he went home to see his Mommy. "No" she said, "go hoooome to see Daddy". Ok maybe the bird went to see it's Daddy. "or see shong shong" she said. Which is Presley's name for Karri. Ok I get it! The poor bird went to see anybody but it's Mommy! ;)

These pictures are from a few weeks ago but I think I forgot to post them. If you've seen them before, please forgive me! I walked in to get Presley out of her crib and found all of her clothes off in the floor!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

We mommies aren't cool anymore!