The Story Of Us

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Presley's Party Party!


We had Presley's Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party today! She had a blast! :) We had all of her little friends over to play in the sweltering hot backyard! I think everyone had a good time and no one melted, but next year, I've already decided we are definitely having a swim party!

I'm sure not everyone cares about the details, but I'll just jot down a few for my memories and for any family that wants to know!

*you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger*
Food- pb&j sandwiches, hot dogs, pasta salad, chips, goldfish (those make the party ya know!), marshmallow pops, "2" cookies, fruit kabobs and funfetti cupcakes w/marshmallow fluff icing! Yum! The cupcakes had some of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters on them.

Fun- water table (thanks Nana & PawPaw!), bubble machine, & new swing set (thanks Meemaw for helping out with that!)

Friends that came- Piper, Emmy, John Parker & Anna. Isla couldn't make it and we sure missed her!


Once again I couldn't have pulled this off without our family's help! Jeremiah woke up sick today. Isn't that how it always goes? But poor thing didn't get out of bed until 4:30 PM! So my wonderful Dad came over and cut the grass this morning. And my wonderful Mom had already done a ton of stuff outside of today (she made the scrumptious cookies!) plus she saved me some much needed time by going to the store for last minute stuff. Our wonderful friend Karri came over super early (and she worked last night) and made the fruit kabobs and iced the cupcakes! My wonderful brother grilled all the food! And then Jeremiah's wonderful mom helped clean up my messy kitchen! WOW! What great family! Presley is definitely so blessed to be surrounded my people that love her so much! =) A gigantic thank you to all of them! We love you guys!

Presley's shirt had Foofa on it...her favorite character! She was so excited to get to wear "fafa"! Unfortunately I didn't get one shot with the front of her shirt. Oh well, I'm sure it's not the last time Presley wears that shirt!

Thank you to everyone who came! We enjoyed the afternoon so much!

2 comments:

Keli said...

Thanks for having us! We had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed we didn't get to come. Happy birthday P!