The Story Of Us

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WOW!

That was like a 10 day blogging break! I don't think I've even looked at any of my normal blogs in that time either! I probably would be having withdrawals if not for being so busy. Presley will be 2 on Saturday, so getting party stuff together has been top priority around here. I started (what I thought was pretty early) on making stuff for it months ago and yet here it is, a few days before and I feel worlds behind! Isn't that always the case? Ahhh!

We spent this past weekend sprucing up the yard. I just used Presley's party as a excuse for the things I had been wanting to get! ;) But here is a picture of my sweet girl with the new tree we planted. I wish we had done this around her first birthday...it would have been cool to see her grow along with it!

Well, I'm off to get some more stuff done! Oh, and I have to work tonight, so I better go get ready for that! Have a good night!

0 comments: