The Story Of Us

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a month later...

Sooooo.....I kinda blame my phone for me not having any interest in getting on my laptop to blog. It's easier to get on my mini computer that also makes phone calls! But I kinda blame my own issues too. I have 26 friends (for real, I counted recently) that are pregnant right now. That's a lot of girls to be bombarded with when you desperately want to have another baby. I feel like every day I get on Facebook or read a blog, someone is announcing their pregnancy. And to be brutally honest, it's bumming me out. :( My head knows I'm lucky to have gotten pregnant easily with Presley and we're blessed to have her and that she's enough kid for us if we can't have more. But my heart feels something different. sadness. I trust that when the time is right we'll have more kids, maybe even possibly adopt some day. But I'm human and I want what I want when I want it! crazy, I know.

Well, just wanted to let y'all know we haven't fallen off the face of the Earth and I'm going to try and be better about regularly blogging because I'm missing stuff that Presley's doing. And that's why I started this thing, to journal memories.

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

It'll happen! Patience, friend ;)