The Story Of Us

Monday, July 25, 2011

phone pics

I was looking through pictures on my phone the other day and remembered I hadn't ever posted these. I really wish cell phones had better cameras because it's more convenient sometimes just to whip out your phone for a picture!

At cousin Chloe's birthday party last weekend. Chloe put the helmet on Presley and told her she had to wear it when riding! ;) Then she pushed Presley around on it!

Chloe's amazing cake!

Presley brought her sheep outside one day to play and pushed it on the swing.

Modeling a new outfit that Karri bought. This kid cracks me up on a daily basis! She always wants to try on clothes and says "piddy"! And then this pose is something new & quite funny!

Trying on some cool shades at Old Navy!

Helping Daddy sort out the wood for her swing set, months ago!

Jaden on the way home Saturday. He said it was his happy hat. Silly boy!

0 comments: