The Story Of Us

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Circus!

 

IMG_2191

Well we ventured out last Saturday to the Cole Bros. Circus. Jeremiah and I took all 4 of the kids by ourselves. Kameron had been once when he was smaller, but none of the rest of us had ever been to the circus. It was dirty, smelly and cost a small fortune but hey, the kids enjoyed it!! Except for Presley, she was saying “I wanna goooooo HOME” before intermission even began! Jeremiah wasn’t feeling well either so he ended up taking her to the car halfway through and letting her run around in there.

IMG_2158

Jaden & Kole liked the tigers and the acrobats. They couldn’t sit still the entire time!

IMG_2162

The acrobats were a family of four. The youngest boy was just 10 years. I’m not brave enough at 26 years old to do that stuff. I can’t imagine doing it at only 10 years old!

IMG_2166

IMG_2167

Seeing the elephants kinda depressed me. They just looked so sad and reminded me of reading the book, Water for Elephants, which is a FABulous read, by the way.

IMG_2176

IMG_2180

The daredevils were exciting to Kameron! In the steal cage below, there were 3 dirt bike riders. Two at the top of the cage and one at the bottom. The girl at the bottom was only 12 years old….Kameron was impressed by that!

IMG_2188

This dude got shot out of the cannon. I’m not gonna lie, it looked like lots of fun!

IMG_2190

I’m not sure I’ll be wanting to go back anytime soon. But at least we have the pictures as proof we actually took P when she was little! :)

IMG_2146

2 comments:

Keli said...

I did not like it either. And Emmy fell asleep. Trenten had fun though so I guess it wasn't a complete waste, oh and we got in free!

mom said...

Great pictures and THANKS again for taking the kids......THEY LOVED IT!! :)