The Story Of Us

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

“it makes me sad too”

IMG_2302IMG_2301IMG_2305

Presley discovered that she can unzip things yesterday.

Unfortunately for us, it was the lap desk for the computer and not just her jacket. I’m guessing the bag (the white thing) inside that held the 50 billion styrofoam balls already had a hole in it. And then she just went to town shaking them out. In my defense, she was NOT quiet during this time and her little hands were hidden by the coffee table from my view in the kitchen. She just looked like she was sitting on the ground innocently playing with some toys. & those stupid balls were crazy static-y, so they stuck to everything, including the vacuum canister when trying to empty it. That was fun. So when I was frustrated later with cleaning it up, I told her that her getting into that made me really sad. She replied with, “it makes me sad too”! Oh, she’s too much sometimes!

0 comments: