The Story Of Us

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Furniture, part 2

We had already received the crib when we got the dresser and hutch last week. Well, the crib turned out to be a lighter color than expected anyway, and the dresser and hutch were two totally different colors. The crib was a different brand than the dresser and hutch so I should have expected that it wouldn't match. BUT the dresser and hutch were the same brand and still two different colors. It is so frustrating to think that you are done with a really tough decision and low and behold you are not! We decided just to send it all back and completely start over. So I'm back to square one with picking furniture out. Jeremiah says he doesn't care one way or the other, so it's up to me! I don't mind, because at least if something looks bad, I only have myself to blame! I'll post pics of the new furniture as soon a decision is made!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.