The Story Of Us

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Pea's stylin' ride and other news



So here is the car seat. I'm absolutely in love with it...never thought I'd feel that way about a car seat! But hey it might save my sweet baby's life one day! It feels really weird that it will be the thing that carries our baby home someday soon. I feel like it's someone else's and they are just storing it at our house! I'm expecting these strangers to just come pick it up, along with all of the other baby stuff, any day now!!! =)
Sorry it's been awhile since I have blogged...we've just been really busy with, well life in general! However some of that busyness includes finalizing paint details for the nursery! Yay! We're just waiting on my dad to get home in about 2 weeks to get started actually painting. Of course I'll post pictures as soon as we are done.
In other news, I've been officially released from the high-risk OB (another yAy!) So now the only appointments I will have will be with my regular OB. My next appt is April 21st, in which I'll have to drink some awful disgusting drink and then get blood work drawn to see if I have gestational diabetes. Which considering how MUCH I love sugar, would be a total drag, if I actually did have it. Oh well, if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it, right?! Anywho, after that particular appt, my appt's with my regular OB will be every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. That is because I'll be in my third (and final!) trimester and they like to watch you a little closer.
Sorry I've rambled on! I just had a lot to say I guess!

0 comments: