The Story Of Us

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First belly pic post



So this is my 24 week belly shot. I started taking pictures when I was 13 weeks along, but honestly there was no baby to my belly at all. So I decided not to post any until I was farther along and other people were able to distinguish a round "bump". Since I've had 2 different strangers ask me if I am pregnant within the last couple of weeks, I guess that's enough of a sign to post a pic! So here it is in all its glory. And I personally think the stripes on the shirt make the belly look rounder too...but maybe I'm just justifying all of the ice cream intake! =)

4 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Just dropping in to say "Hi". I love you guys!

Jeremiah said...

Hello

Jeremiah said...

Just trying to get my name corrected on here!!!

Jeremiah said...

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!