The Story Of Us

Monday, April 6, 2009

3rd Trimester!!

Yay! We made it to the homestretch....just a measly 13 weeks to go! The first trimester seemed to drag on, but the 2nd...ha! It flew by. I'm not really sure why either. Maybe it's because you are so worried that a miscarriage will occur before the first 13 weeks is over.

Anyway, it's strange to think that Sweet Pea now is only 7 days younger than my niece Kole was when she was born. I can remember how tiny she was at 2 lbs 5 oz and it's so crazy that my baby is about that size now! It's very comforting to know that if preterm labor were to occur now, the baby has a very good survival chance. And it's possible that s/he could have little side effects from being born premature...just look at Kole, unless you knew, you could never tell she was a preemie!

Here is a picture from today, at 27 weeks. I'm looking more like a pregnant mama-to-be! Just look at that round face! Not my best look...but if it goes with the territory of having a baby, bring it on!! Ha ha!

0 comments: