The Story Of Us

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dancing Queen...or King!

Dancing stick man icon Pictures, Images and Photos

This was Sweet Pea at 4 am this morning! S/he woke me out of a dead sleep! It was quite hilarious...at first. I laughed out loud at one point in the beginning, and then I was eventually pleading with Sweet Pea to please stop dancing and go to sleep! Poor thing, I'm sure s/he is very confused...sometimes we are up at night working and sometimes we are at home sleeping. This poor child already has days and nights mixed up! This shenanigan lasted until at least 5:30 when I was able to ignore it and finally go back to sleep. I'm sure it's just mother nature trying to prepare me for what is coming ahead in July! Except then I won't be able to ignore a crying infant!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna be a mover and a shaker!!
love ya, mom