The Story Of Us

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting ready for baby!

Well, I'm officially in panic mode! We are now scheduled for birthing classes and a breastfeeding class. Why then am I panicked, if I am well on my way to being a prepared mother? Because I'm closer to becoming a MOTHER, period. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited and beyond blessed, but still panicked! I guess it's because I've never, ever done this before. I know how to take care of newborns, but generally I leave them with someone else after my 12 hour shift is done. I have never taken one home to be with me for 24/7!!! This really does scare me! Hopefully that great motherly instinct will come on over and kick in when Sweet Pea arrives!

So, with that being said, I still need to schedule an appointment with the pediatrician we want to interview. Hopefully, that will go good and she will be the best choice.

In nursery news, we are painting this upcoming weekend!! I'm so ready for this to be done and for the furniture to come in! I haven't heard anything from the furniture company, so I'm assuming that it's on schedule to come in on time. I really hope it comes in early...that would be such a treat!

0 comments: